Happiness inventory is a diagnostic tool that covers 164 factors of happiness and unhappiness at work place across 3 dimensions namely individual, social/ family and organizational.
The happiness inventory has been developed through Empirical research scientifically based on a research spanning 5 years. The sample size cumulative was over 800+ consisting of professionals from manufacturing and service centre and in the age group of 22 to 60 years.
The inventory contains about 164 statements and takes about 30-45 minutes to attempt. After attempting the happiness inventory one can identify the factors/ reasons for happiness or for unhappiness at work place. It therefore becomes a diagnostic tool and a starting point for several interventions such as pre-recruitment assessments, individual counselling, organizational and individual career orientation, Training need identification, Happiness audit, Stress Audit and much more.
The H.I. is based on the 3D model of Happiness.
- An inventory of 160+ questions.
- Takes up to 45 minutes to fill in.
- Can be administered in groups.
- Identifies factors for an employee being ‘happy’ and ‘unhappy’ at work.
- A diagnostic tool and a starting point for most OD / HR interventions.
- Developed through research.
- Cronbach’s Alpha of 0.88 – 0.94
Email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our other offerings