Personal counselling is a working relationship in which you are helped to explore and manage what is happening in your life. The overall aim of personal counselling is to provide an opportunity for you to work towards a more satisfying and resourceful experience of life. Naturally, each person’s needs are different. Personal Counselling is usually concerned with:
- Personal development issues
- Addressing and resolving specific problems
- Making decisions
- Coping with individual or family crisis/ stress/ anxiety/ psychological trauma
- Developing personal insight and knowledge
- Working through feelings of inner conflict
- Improving relationships with others
… or any number of other issues, large or small, which crop up in everyday life.
'The Human Matrix' through Personal Counselling aims to clarify our problems and challenges, identify changes we would like to make, gain fresh perspectives, consider the consequences of various options and acknowledge the impact of life events on our emotional well being.
Email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our other offerings